Need libpgtcl on cygwin -- available? - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Jackson, Douglas H
Subject Need libpgtcl on cygwin -- available?
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
I've been trying to build the pgtcl library on cygwin, but the current pgtcl
needs Tcl_CreateFileHandler -- which isn't exposed on cygwin -- only on
Unix.

My reading of the sourcecode of the tcl8.x sources in the current cygwin
suggests that Tcl_CreateFileHandler is used internally to tcl, but I can't
yet figure out how to cause it to be exposed in library.

If I can find a good quality pgtcl.dll to use with the current tcl/tk binary
release, I'd use that instead of cygwin...

Can anyone offer words of wisdom?

Doug