How do I find a trigger function that is raising notices? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rob Richardson
Subject How do I find a trigger function that is raising notices?
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings!

I've got a query that is behaving strangely, but that's not the reason for this question.  The update results in a
triggerbeing fired, but I don't know which one.  I thought I disabled all of the triggers on the table being updated.
So,I wanted to find the trigger function that contains one of the words in the notice message.  A long time ago,
someonetold me I can search for a function containing a given word using this query:

Select * from pg_proc where lower(prosrc) = '%<target_string>%'

But that's not returning any rows.  Is there a different table that contains source for trigger functions?  How can I
findout what trigger function raised these messages?

Thanks very much!

RobR