Re: Patch committers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rick Gigger
Subject Re: Patch committers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Couldn't you have a policy that every patch is reviewed first by someone who wants to be an expert in that area, and
thenby someone who is currently an expert.  Then you have the best of both worlds.  The patch is reviewed by someone
willmake sure it won't cause problems, and the want to be expert gets training and will eventually be able to be the
expert.