issue with integer nullable column and value 0 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sean Hsien
Subject issue with integer nullable column and value 0
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi guys,

I'm not sure what the source of this bug is, as I'm getting a
discrepancy between 8.1 on Linux vs. 8.4 on Windows, using the latest
JDBC driver type 4.

The issue is this, I have a nullable integer column in one of my
tables. When I'm updating the column in 8.4 Windows with value 0, it
stays as null, but on the Linux 8.1 it will try to update it with the
value 0.

Not sure if anyone else has come across this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Sean