Re: pltcl_*mod commands are broken on Solaris 10 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pltcl_*mod commands are broken on Solaris 10
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM> writes:
> Yeah, I looked deeply on our solaris build script and problem is with following
> configure setup:

> ./configure --prefix=/tmp/pg --with-tcl --with-tclconfig=/usr/sfw/lib

> It found tclconfig, but not tclsh

Ah.  So actually there is a bug in our configure: if you've set
--with-tcl, and it fails to find tclsh, it should error out instead
of allowing an incorrect path to be substituted into the pltcl_*mod
scripts.  The configure code is assuming that the only thing it
really needs tclsh for is to find tclConfig.sh, but that's not so.