Slony-I playing with system catalog - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From chris
Subject Slony-I playing with system catalog
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com> writes:
> Note that while slony doesn't require a dump/restore to get activated, it
> seems to me (as a non user of it) that it still plays with catalog,
> preventing "normal" usage of pg_dump...

FYI, that will no longer be the case in version 2.0 of Slony-I; with
the changes made in 8.3, it is no longer necessary to play with the
catalog in the unclean ways that have traditionally made pg_dump
"break."
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'linuxfinances.info';
http://cbbrowne.com/info/lsf.html