Re: Query output into a space delimited/location sensitive file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ubence Quevedo
Subject Re: Query output into a space delimited/location sensitive file
Date
List pgsql-general
Scott, you are exactly right.  I am looking to take various data in
multiple tables and create an output file delimited into specific
sections.  I'll look more into the proper usage of select into as well
as the substring/field example you have given below.

Thanx!