Re: ERROR: XLogFlush: request - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nitin Verma
Subject Re: ERROR: XLogFlush: request
Date
List pgsql-general
> Please read http://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning
Quoting part of the document:

Upgrading to a minor release does not require a dump and restore; merely stop
the database server, install the updated binaries, and restart the server.
For some releases, manual changes may be required to complete the upgrade, so
always read the release notes before upgrading.
=========

Thanx, Alvaro... looks like I can just change the binary and move clients to
7.3.18, with any database recreation and dump/restore. This I can do in the
patch itself.

So Alvaro/Tom, do you think 7.3.18 will get me on a lower risk of getting in
this situation?