Re: Add docs stub for recovery.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: Add docs stub for recovery.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 28, 2021, at 2:22 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
Unless there's anything further, will commit these soon.
I briefly looked at this patch and have a few comments.

+<sect1 id="app-pgreceivexlog" xreflabel="pg_receivexlog">

s/pg_recievewal/pg_receivewal/

+<appendix id="appendix-obsolete">
+ <title>Obsolete or renamed features, settings and files</title>

Section titles are capitalized so it should be "Obsolete or Renamed Features,
Settings and Files". I find this section name too descriptive. I didn't follow
this thread but maybe we might use a generic name that is also shorter than it
such as "Incompatible or Obsolete Features".

+     <primary>trigger_file</primary>
+     <see>promote_trigger_file</see>
+    </indexterm>
+    setting has been renamed to
+    <xref linkend="guc-promote-trigger-file"/>
+   </para>

There should be a period after the <xref>.

--
Euler Taveira