Re: string character corruption problem and broken connection problem - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes
Subject Re: string character corruption problem and broken connection problem
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Could a sniffing program help to clarify this issue?
I mean, by capturing data right from the tcp/ip stack,
maybe it would be possible to identify what caused the
server back end to crash, even if there wasn't anything
sent to log files or syslog.