Re: string character corruption problem and broken - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: string character corruption problem and broken
List pgsql-jdbc
I use gdb and attach to the connection, then let it run and look at the
backtrace.

1) build postres with the --enable-debug option
2) gdb /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres
3) in another window start your java process and halt it after  it makes
the connection
4) attach to that connection's process
5) continue in gdb
6) continue in java process