Connection lost notification - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From
Subject Connection lost notification
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I am connecting PostgreSQL 9.3.4 over psqlodbc 9.3.3.

I am wondering is there any way to get notification from psqlodbc about connection down to database?

I found this event callback interface (int PQregisterEventProc(PGconn *conn, PGEventProc proc, const char *name, void *passThrough)) in the libpq, which I think makes what I need. Is there any way to do similar things over psqlodbc? Or is there any way to get PGconn* from psqlodbc, so I can call the PQregisterEventProc method?

Thanks in advance,

Lev Bukovski