Re: Need new psqlODBC release to update OpenSSL again - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Need new psqlODBC release to update OpenSSL again
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi.

Sorry very late reaction.

I check, test and packaging that replaced the only library of openssl
release of the final version 09.03.0300. then, assigned branch number
the file name is incremented.
ex.) psqlodbc_09_03_0300-1.zip

I will upload if there is no objection.

Regards,