Re: XQL and PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: XQL and PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
arkham@club-internet.fr (Frédéric Touboul) writes:
> Is there any kind of support for XQL in PostgreSQL ? I tried to
> google to find the answer, but couldn't find anything very useful --
> aside from something related to OpenACS...

XQL is a query language using XML as its data model.

PostgreSQL does not use XML as its data model, so it wouldn't seem
particularly useful to use XQL with PostgreSQL.
--
If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/spreadsheets.html