Re: First Draft of 8.2 Release - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: First Draft of 8.2 Release
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
josh@agliodbs.com (Josh Berkus) writes:
> Folks,
>
> .... is in Press CVS:
> http://pgfoundry.org/scm/?group_id=1000047
>
> or in Docs for those of you who don't have CVS access to the Press project:
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/233/first_draft.txt
>
> Your contributions to making it a good release are very appreciated.
> Please read the notes at the top of the draft *before* commenting.

I imagine it worth mentioning the improvements to pg_dump...

Selective pg_dump: allows drawing transactionally-consistent dumps of
sets of relations, selecting their inclusion/exclusion using regular
expressions.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ntlug.org" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/multiplexor.html