Re: PostgreSQL rebranding

From: Bruce Momjian
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL rebranding
Date: ,
Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Lukas Kahwe Smith)
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

PostgreSQL rebranding  (Lukas Kahwe Smith, )
 Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Robert Treat, )
  Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Lukas Kahwe Smith, )
  Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  ("Lamar Owen", )
   Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  ("Lamar Owen", )
   Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Ned Lilly, )
   Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Andrew Sullivan, )
  Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Josh Berkus, )
    Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Lukas Kahwe Smith, )
 Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (elein, )
 Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Ron Mayer, )
  Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Robert Treat, )
  Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Alvaro Herrera, )
   Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (David Fetter, )
  Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (elein, )
   Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Ron Mayer, )
   Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Robert Bernier, )
    Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (mdean, )
     Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
     Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Robert Bernier, )
  Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Neil Conway, )
  Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Ron Mayer, )
    Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Andreas Pflug, )
   Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Lukas Kahwe Smith, )
    Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Lukas Kahwe Smith, )
     Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Bruce Momjian, )
      Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Lukas Kahwe Smith, )
       Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Josh Berkus, )
        Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Bruce Momjian, )
       Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Bruce Momjian, )
        Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Lukas Kahwe Smith, )
         Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: PostgreSQL rebranding  ("Liam O'Duibhir", )

Should we have this information on our web site somewhere?

--
  Bruce Momjian