Re: Materialize view in slave server - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: Materialize view in slave server
Date
List pgsql-admin
If you use logical replication, you can create the materialized view on
the slave. Which is *better* (master or slave) - depends on whether you
want to have as many reads as possible coming from the slave, and also
details like how much lag (i.e how much out of date) your slave is.

regards

Mark