Re: Materialize view in slave server - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Frank Alberto Rodriguez
Subject Re: Materialize view in slave server
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello. If you planned to writes over materialized views, you should use  the
primary server, because the slave must be to read only.
If you want to avoid writes in the slave, use normal views instead, otherwise
ensure the writes over a materialized view occur in a primary node only, but
reading it on slave node would not be a problem.

Regards