Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> The literature pointers that Andrew just gave us seem promising to me.
> Who's going to go searching for some useful info?

I couldn't find much on the pages linked directly from the link Andrew
sent, but a Google search for "site:ieee-security.org database" turned
up the following:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.48.2185
A MAC policy framework for multilevel relational databases
by Xiaolei Qian, Teresa F. Lunt

I haven't read through this in detail yet, but appears to be highly
relevant to Tom's concerns about referential integrity.

...Robert