Re: another PITR recovery question - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From msteben@autorevenue.com
Subject Re: another PITR recovery question
Date
List pgsql-admin
May be helpful to add on some memory information to my question:
 shared_buffers - 250MB
 work_mem  - 75 MB
 maintenance_work_mem - 100MB
 max_fsm_pages        - 1500000
 wal_buffers     -       96
 checkpoint_segments  -  32

And some information on the machine (VMWARE)

 ipcs -l

------ Shared Memory Limits --------
max number of segments = 4096
max seg size (kbytes) = 4194303
max total shared memory (kbytes) = 1073741824
min seg size (bytes) = 1

This is the only process running on this virtual machine.

Thanks,
Mark