Re: Timestamp trouble - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Razvan Costea-Barlutiu
Subject Re: Timestamp trouble
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thank you Bruno. Indeed, adding the space there did the trick, thanks a bunch for the lead.

However, is there any way to do this without interfering with the original timestamp string?

Thank you,
Razvan

>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am getting hit by errors in timestamp formatting on seemingly valid timestamps:
>> 19990108040506.
>>
>>  From the PG manual:
>>
>> <Valid input for the time stamp types consists of a concatenation of a date and a time, followed by an optional time
zone,followed by an optional AD or BC. (Alternatively, AD/BC can appear before the time zone, but this is not the
preferredordering.)>