Re: PostgreSQL from a newcomers perspective - Mailing list pgsql-general

From B. van Ouwerkerk
Subject Re: PostgreSQL from a newcomers perspective
Date
List pgsql-general
In this case I found the problem to originate from the application, it uses
tcp/ip to connect..

Right now I can connect without any problem by using:
$dbconn = pg_connect("dbname=name_of_database user=user_name
password=just_a_password");

Great!!! I can't wait until I get my hands on a few good books..

B.