Re: Barman versus pgBackRest - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: Barman versus pgBackRest
Date
List pgsql-general

That was about barman, in the barman group.  This is asking about pgbackrest...  :)

So: does pgbackrest have this ability which barman does not have?  The "--db-include" option seems to indicate that you can restore a single db, but does indicate whether or not you can rename it.