Re: SQL Query never ending... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DiasCosta
Subject Re: SQL Query never ending...
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Tom, good evening.

Thank you for your prompt answer and help.

It was enough to ANALYZE the temp tables to achieve a magnificent result:  37 seconds.

I'm portuguese.
It's a shame you live so far from me. So I can't put a box of bottles of Porto wine at your door.

I also thank David and Fabrízio for their willingness to help me.
They deserve a bottle of Porto wine each.

Best regards
Dias Costa