Re: pg_connect vs. pg_pconnect - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Hunter, Ray
Subject Re: pg_connect vs. pg_pconnect
Date
List pgsql-php
Chris,

I am currently doing testing right now and finding that this is the case.  I think that there is some kind of bug.  I have to go in and manually kill the sleeping processes that are remaining after the pg_pconnect calls.

Another question for you is why does pg_pconnect work when pg_connect does not.  I am running into this problem as I change some of the connections to pg_connect from pg_pconnect?

Thanks,

RAY HUNTER
Automated Test Group
Software Support Engineer