Re: [GENERAL] Causeless CPU load waves in backend, on windows, 9.5.5(EDB binary). - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nikolai Zhubr
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Causeless CPU load waves in backend, on windows, 9.5.5(EDB binary).
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all,

In order to locate the problem more precisely, I'd like to prepare a
test, involving some ping-like communication between the server and a
test client. That is, I'd like to repeatedly send something valid to the
server and get some valid replies from it, but without any kind of real
activity happening on the server. I've looked through the main loop in
PostgresMain() but could not find any suitable candidates.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Nikolai

[...]