shameless behavior of EDB ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Subject shameless behavior of EDB ...
Date
Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
List pgsql-advocacy
folks,

i just wanted to inform everybody who is involved in the PostgreSQL project and who is doing advocacy or other
professionalwork in this area that EDB is shamelessly copying reference lists from our website:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/customer-success/where-its-hot-and-where-its-not?elq=f0dc4e2aae564641b1bb30d33ff42325

if you zoom into vienna you will see the following:
    according to my information denimbox went bust before EDB came into existence.
    i talked to the CTO of emarsys this morning (close friend of mine) and he swore that they are using no EDB in their
houses.

the same applies to basically everybody on our reference list.
they even copied a typo i made accidentally.

what is especially funny: "ehrlich rogner-schlögel" used to be my lawyer for many years (i made the network there - not
evenpostgres).

given those facts i ask you to check your lists to see if something similar happened.
and; make your own judgement if things like that are good or bad for the project.

    best regards,

        hans

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH