Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ravi Krishna
Subject Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented
Date
List pgsql-general
>That means that the linux emulation by microsoft isn't good enough.  You
>can work around it by setting checkpoint_flush_after=0 and
>wal_writer_flush_after=0.

bgwriter_flush_after = 0                # measured in pages, 0 disables
backend_flush_after = 0                # measured in pages, 0 disables
wal_writer_flush_after = 0              # measured in pages, 0 disables
checkpoint_flush_after = 0              # measured in pages, 0 disables

I set it as shown above and yet while create the database I get the same warning.