Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented
Date
Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented  (Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
> On 2018-09-02 19:29:49 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> If this is on Ubuntu, I don't understand why you're talking
>> about Windows.

> The OP said "Ubuntu 18.04 as Windows bash" - so I assume this is
> postgres compiled as a linux binary is running on MS's new-ish linux
> emulation.

Whee ... so you get to cope with all the bugs/idiosyncrasies of three
operating system layers, not just one.  I concur that running Postgres
in the underlying Windows O/S is probably a much better idea.

            regards, tom lane