Re: Do docs miss information about timing of triggers? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Güttler
Subject Re: Do docs miss information about timing of triggers?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, you are right.

But "after" the statement could mean before commit, too.

Why not add this?

Proposal:

When no CONSTRAINT option is specified, this command creates a normal trigger. They
get fired at the end of the statement (IMMEDIATE).

Regards,
   Thomas Güttler

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/