Re: Problem with JTA/JTS - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Problem with JTA/JTS
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Johan Svensson <johan.svensson@windh.net> writes:
> where xaCon is the "pooled connection". Doing that I still get error if
> I don't have the sleep() call between transactions. The PostgreSQL
> console still prints a lot of "DEBUG:  pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on
> client connection" and one "FATAL 1:  Sorry, too many clients already".

The unexpected-EOF messages indicate the client side cutting the
connection (and not bothering to send a terminate message first).
I agree with Dave that this must be a problem inside the
pooled-connection code --- somehow it's closing rather than recycling
connections.

            regards, tom lane