Re: Problem with JTA/JTS - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Johan Svensson
Subject Re: Problem with JTA/JTS
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 12:49, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Johan,
>
> Can you send me your test code. I think there are some issues with the
> XAConnection, I think it's time to fix them
>
> Dave
>
> On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 06:14, Johan Svensson wrote:
> > On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 22:32, Tom Lane wrote:

Dave,

Sending some code that simulates JTA interaction with the data source
adapter according to JTA specification (I hope).

You need to create a table named "some_table" with the "int_value"
column of type INT and change the database, username, password etc. Add
the PostgreSQL jdbc jar to classpath and then it should run.

/Johan

Attachment