oldest/newestCommitTs output by pg_controldata - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject oldest/newestCommitTs output by pg_controldata
Date
List pgsql-hackers
In looking at the exposing pg_controldata as function patch again, it
struck me that the following output seems wrong:

Latest checkpoint's oldestCommitTs:   20257
Latest checkpoint's newestCommitTs:   84159

Those numbers are XIDs, not timestamps. Shouldn't we either emit the
actual timestamps, or else rename those to oldest/newestCommitXID?

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com