Re: dblink_connect fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: dblink_connect fails
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/16/2015 04:53 PM, James Sewell wrote:
> No it is not.
>
> Just in case I tried setting it to 'postgres', logged in without -U
> (doesn't work without PGUSER set) and tried the operation again.

Do you mean this:

DETAIL:  FATAL:  role "PRDSWIDEGRID01$" does not exist

or that you could not connect for another reason?

If for the original reason, does the role PRDSWIDEGRID01$ actually exist
somewhere?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com