Re: dblink_connect fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: dblink_connect fails
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/16/2015 04:53 PM, James Sewell wrote:
> No it is not.
>
> Just in case I tried setting it to 'postgres', logged in without -U
> (doesn't work without PGUSER set) and tried the operation again.

>     >     DETAIL:  FATAL:  role "PRDSWIDEGRID01$" does not exist

That "PRDSWIDEGRID01$" is coming from somewhere in your environment.
Looks like it is supposed to be a variable of some sort which is
supposed to resolve to an actual postgres user but for some reason doesn't.

What about FDWs?

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Attachment