Re: BUG #13800: There is no UNLOAD command - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: BUG #13800: There is no UNLOAD command
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 12/6/2015 9:42 PM, Daniel Migowski wrote:
> Thanks for that explanation.
>
> I need to restart the server because on Windows I can't overwrite the DLL while it is loaded. So I have to restart
theserver every time. And because of my paying customers I have to do coding on Windows.

when you close a connection, the postgres process servicing that
connection closes, this should close any DLL's it has open. naturally,
you'd need to close ALL the connections to the database that has the dll
loaded ...