Re: Recursive Arrays 101 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Recursive Arrays 101
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/26/2015 05:27 PM, David Blomstrom wrote:
> I'm just showing you what happened when I typed in \l and hit enter,
> then typed in \dt and hit enter, etc.

To repeat:

Server [localhost]:

Database [postgres]:

Port [5432]:

Username [postgres]:

Just hit the Enter key after each of the above prompts, do NOT enter any
values.

> As Adrian Klaver said, this isn't going anywhere. The Seattle PostgreSQL
> User Group has its monthly meeting in a month or two. I work night
> shift, so I can't really make it, but if I can drop in at the very
> beginning meeting, maybe I can leave a note for them. If I can hire
> someone to set up PostgreSQL for me, create a database and table and
> publish them online, so it's actually working, and I know how to repeat
> what they did, then it might work out.
>
> Otherwise, PostgreSQL is obviously too advanced for me. I don't have a
> clue about what's going on. Thanks for all the tips, though. I got some
> good general pointers for designing my animals database.

The above really has nothing to do with Postgres as you have not
actually got to it yet.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com