Re: Recursive Arrays 101 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Blomstrom
Subject Re: Recursive Arrays 101
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm just showing you what happened when I typed in \l and hit enter, then typed in \dt and hit enter, etc.

As Adrian Klaver said, this isn't going anywhere. The Seattle PostgreSQL User Group has its monthly meeting in a month or two. I work night shift, so I can't really make it, but if I can drop in at the very beginning meeting, maybe I can leave a note for them. If I can hire someone to set up PostgreSQL for me, create a database and table and publish them online, so it's actually working, and I know how to repeat what they did, then it might work out.

Otherwise, PostgreSQL is obviously too advanced for me. I don't have a clue about what's going on. Thanks for all the tips, though. I got some good general pointers for designing my animals database.