Re: buildfarm failures on crake and sittella - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: buildfarm failures on crake and sittella
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 10/16/2015 02:19 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 10/16/2015 11:13 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> Andrew,
>>
>> The FileTextArrayFDW-build failure on crake, and the RedisFDW-build
>> failure on sittella, are expected results of my commit
>> 5043193b78919a1bd144563aadc2f7f726549913.  If those FDWs do not push
>> quals down, they just need to be updated to pass an additional NIL
>> argument to make_foreignscan().  If they do, they need to pass a list
>> of the pushed-down quals in that new argument, as described in the
>> above-mentioned commit.
>>
>> Can you either update those FDWs or disable those builds for now so
>> the BF is happy?
>

> I expect to get to it tomorrow.

I have done this and everything seems to be working. In the RedisFDW
case, it does process certain quals (those in the form "key" =
<constant>), but it has been doing the same thing in redisGetForeignPlan
as filefdw does in fileGetForeignPlan, so I added the same fix i.e.
passing back NIL as the extra parameter. I hope that's correct. If not,
maybe we've been doing things a bit wrong for a while :-)

cheers

andrew