Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!)
Date
Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!)  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I believe it is pretty obvious we are moving in the direction of having
a tracker at this point. The problem is exactly which direction. Stephen
has offered some resources for his ideas and now I am offering some
resources for mine.

I am proposing to setup a redmine instance on a VM. I am happy to do a
lot of the legwork and should be able to get most of it done before EU.
This is what I think I need from my fellows:

1. At least two committers
2. At least three hackers (preferably that are different from the
committers but not required)
3. At least two users

I think we have reached a point where everyone has ideas of what they do
and don't want but none of it matters if we don't have a proof of
concept to determine what we do and don't know or want.

Thoughts? Volunteers?

Sincerely,

JD