Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> On 2 Oct 2015, at 17:28, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I believe it is pretty obvious we are moving in the direction of having a tracker at this point. The problem is
exactlywhich direction. Stephen has offered some resources for his ideas and now I am offering some resources for mine.

> I am proposing to setup a redmine instance on a VM. I am happy to do a lot of the legwork and should be able to get
mostof it done before EU. This is what I think I need from my fellows:

> 1. At least two committers
> 2. At least three hackers (preferably that are different from the committers but not required)
> 3. At least two users
>
> I think we have reached a point where everyone has ideas of what they do and don't want but none of it matters if we
don'thave a proof of concept to determine what we do and don't know or want.

> Thoughts? Volunteers?

I swore to myself that I'd stay out of this bikeshed, but... we already have a Redmine instance.