Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/02/2015 09:34 AM, Dave Page wrote:

>> Thoughts? Volunteers?
>
> I swore to myself that I'd stay out of this bikeshed, but... we already have a Redmine instance.

I know but I didn't want to dogfood in an installation that was
production. I am not going to put up vanilla redmine, I actually planned
on configuring in a way that could be used by -hackers which could
(possibly?) cause issues with the install .Org has.

JD