Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2015-10-02 09:28:02 -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> I am proposing to setup a redmine instance on a VM. I am happy to do a lot
> of the legwork and should be able to get most of it done before EU. This is
> what I think I need from my fellows:

-1. This thread has already cost disproportionally much time and
motiviation. Let's not wase more in doing two evaluations at the same
time, when we might already be happy with one of them. We came pretty
close to agreeing on debbugs in a couple past discussions so that seems
the least unlikely choice to actually get adopted.

Greetings,

Andres Freund