Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix an O(N^2) problem in foreign key references. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix an O(N^2) problem in foreign key references.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 09/14/2015 09:56 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Fix an O(N^2) problem in foreign key references.
>
> Judging from the buildfarm, this patch is broken under
> CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS.  See friarbird's results in particular.
> I might be too quick to finger this patch, but nothing else
> lately has touched foreign-key behavior, and the foreign_key
> test is where things are going south.

I'm able to reproduce that failure with CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS and it
definitely is caused by this commit. Do you want to back it out for the
time being? Kevin is on vacation right now.

Regards, Jan

--
Jan Wieck
Senior Software Engineer