Re: creating extension including dependencies - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Petr Jelinek
Subject Re: creating extension including dependencies
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2015-09-07 21:28, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> On 2015-09-07 21:09, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Andres Freund wrote:
>>>
>>> I know - but the list element in this case don't have copy support, no?
>>> You seem to have put plain C strings in there, right?
>>
>> Seems slightly easier to use makeString(), no?
>>

> Yes, but I think Andres is correct when saying DefElem->arg is not
> nicest place to put it to.

Attached patch uses just boolean in cascade DefElem and splits the
CreateExtension into two functions, the cascade code now calls the
CreateExtensionInternal. One thing though - I am passing the DefElems
directly to the cascaded CreateExtensionStmt options, I think it's not
problem but want to give it extra visibility.

Also the schema check was moved.

Attachment