Re: FW: [webmaster] Security issue PostgreSQL problems VFE CZ - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: FW: [webmaster] Security issue PostgreSQL problems VFE CZ
Date
List pgsql-admin
On 08/20/2015 04:53 AM, Shruti Dhand wrote:
> Hello Magnus,
>
> I am sure there is a way to remove or at least modify the content from
> your site. It will be a good start if you remove it from your end at least.
>
> Regards,

Shruti,

In review of the emails that were sent, I see nothing within them that
would allow us to consider manually removing them or adjusting the
policy. Further, as I am sure you are aware, even if they were removed
from our archives they are now propagated throughout many mirror
services which we do not control.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake