Re: BUG #6758: ./configure script sets HAVE_WCSTOMBS_L 1 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jez Wain
Subject Re: BUG #6758: ./configure script sets HAVE_WCSTOMBS_L 1
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Alvaro,=20

This is indeed the same problem; my apologies for posting a duplicate.

I've checked on two AIXv7.1 servers, one using an xlCv11 runtime, the other=
 using an xlCv12 runtime.=20

On the v11 neither mbstowcs_l nor wcstombs_l are defined.  On the v12, both=
 are. So to answer the question posed on the archive link you provided, the=
 assumption made by your configure script appears to be valid.  This points=
 to there being a problem in the way the presence of these APIs is detected=
 in the configure script.

I built postgres on the V11 platform when I posted my bug report.  I'll hav=
e a go on the V12 to ensure that this error goes away.

Thanks for your reply,

   Jez