Re: BUG #6758: ./configure script sets HAVE_WCSTOMBS_L 1 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #6758: ./configure script sets HAVE_WCSTOMBS_L 1
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Jez Wain <jez.wain@bull.net> writes:
> On the v11 neither mbstowcs_l nor wcstombs_l are defined.  On the v12, both are. So to answer the question posed on
thearchive link you provided, the assumption made by your configure script appears to be valid.  This points to there
beinga problem in the way the presence of these APIs is detected in the configure script.

OK, now we understand what we're dealing with at least.  Can you look
into why mbstowcs_l is misdetected on v11?  The portion of config.log
where configure is probing for that function might be illuminating.

            regards, tom lane