Re: Sourceforge - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Sourceforge
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 05/28/2015 10:21 PM, Jason Petersen wrote:
>> On May 28, 2015, at 7:08 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>>
>> We don't have legal ability to restrict them period. We are BSD licensed. The best we can do is put up a PSA.
>
> Today a coworker mused whether we could issue a C&D for misuse of trademark if it comes to that. Maybe?

Maybe. There is a postgresql trademark but.... the ability to enforce it
as it has never been enforced would be a bit tough.

JD

--
The most kicking donkey PostgreSQL Infrastructure company in existence.
The oldest, the most experienced, the consulting company to the stars.