Re: documenting tables version control - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Clarke
Subject Re: documenting tables version control
Date
List pgsql-general
We keep the DDL statements for any tables in our subversion code repository just like any other programming code. Takes only a moment then all history or changes is available and comparable. svnserve on our linux server, svn workbench on my ubuntu laptop, all open source :)

Tim Clarke